View Single Post
Unread 10/29/2010, 08:46 AM   #6
Frizz
Registered Member

Thank you. I actually has an appointment yesterday with my Primary care Physician & brought the patient along with me. By then the crown of the skull had been replaced. My Doc was so stressed that he didn't notice at first & I handed him a little flash drive that had the documentation of this little procedure to take a peek at on his computer. Thought he was going to fall out of his chair laughing & then he removed the top to get a good look at that jello brain. Mr Pumpkin head stayed behind & will undoubtedly continue to spread joy around the office all weekend.
I made a different brain last night with a more authentic coloration to send over to the OR where I work tonight being as I am still off work this weekend. My coworkers would not have been quite as appreciative of this one due to the color as my non-surgeon doc was.
I had this problem though, the recipe calls for watermelon flavored jello which they apparently don't make anymore. I mangaged to get a good substitude though by using peach Jello with green food coloring added. Took 3 tries but finally a really good looking brain. I love being able to have spare time to use so productively
Frizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by azshooz View Post
Toomah?

Dude, this is serious Halloween Hilarity. Nicely done.

I hope your patient makes a full recovery and can return to terrifying small children very soon

Current Tank Info: 125 gallon
Frizz is offline   Reply With Quote