View Single Post
Unread 06/03/2016, 12:03 AM   #30
Babydaull
Registered Member

Start of week 4 notes

So this is my first update of being 19 years old and also from the new laptop I got for my birthday! So today I visited North Canton in Ohio. I went there to find Ocean Rift aquarium store. The moment I walked into the store I knew this would be where I would do all of my tank purchases from now on. This place was super cool and very clean. The owner was extremely friendly and was an awesome guy. This place had some of the coolest display tanks I've ever seen. Alright onto my tank. Tomorrow I will be doing a water change. I cleaned the inside and outside of my tank tonight. My blue chromis and cleaner shrimp seem to be doing amazing. I am still in the hunt for some trochus and nassarius snails. I am also looking for somewhere to trade in my peppermint shrimp and two Astraea snails. I might be turning in one of my Mexican turbo snails just based off of some info ive gotten from here. Tomorrow marks the big challenge. I leave for vacation tomorrow and I will not be home until june 9th afternoon. I have a friend that has some knowledge of aquariums. He will be feeding my tank once in morning and once at night. My aquamaxx nemolight will also be coming in next Wednesday. fingers crossed everything will be perfect when I get back if so I will be getting a clownfish and maybe a kenya tree frag a few days after getting back. Please keep up with the advice and opinions. The information you guys are giving me is awesome. Please feel free to ask any questions!

Babydaull is offline   Reply With Quote