View Single Post
Unread 12/31/2015, 04:44 PM   #42
ReefClownMIA
RC Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredded View Post
I could file a complaint with customs but I'm pretty sure they feel they are impervious to anything and can do whatever they want with impunity. Someone who takes a box knife and rips into something like this has no respect for anyone else's property and basically doesn't care. I'm sure they would just cover for him and nothing would come of it except a waste of my time. Shipping was 2300.00
Jeff,
I'm very sorry to hear about the issues with Customs. Our most recent shipment to Fort Myers was 6 pallets, customs cut/ripped through 6 layers of cardboard all the way down through the fabric and plastic bag the skimmers are in. I now have a skimmer in inventory that is brand new w/out a resale box... Luckily they just barely missed the body of the skimmer.

I'll talk to Klaus & Torsten on Monday to see what our options are, please send me some high quality pictures of the packaging and damage via email. Info@royalexclusiv.com

Thanks,
Marco

Current Tank Info: RS Reefer 450
ReefClownMIA is offline   Reply With Quote