View Single Post
Unread 10/08/2010, 05:06 PM   #31
sweet ride
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwilco357 View Post
awesome tank and setup you should be proud. I love the placement of your tanks corals and the pics themselves what software do you use to watermark your pics .. i need to learn how to do that too..
Roger
Thanks Roger!! I use photoshop to add the watermark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsetter View Post
Really super nice!! How high are your lights -- bulb to water line and what/frequency are u feeding? Great coloration. Keep it up
Thanks upsetter!! the lights are about 12" from the water, the fish gets fed multiple times a day it turn the corals gets fed multiple times a day, i also add some oyster egg and nutra-plus twice a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adddo View Post
Magnificent!!
Thanks adddo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaserpick View Post
Thank you for sharing such an awesome tank! It's very inspiring. I love the aquascape, placement and colors of the corals. In particular, that orange M. Digitata has some awesome green in it!

I like how your setup is relatively simple. It just goes to show that you don't need too many additives and hi-tech equipment; good husbandry is what counts. Great work!

Please send us more pics; they're amazing too! Also, I've gotta ask: Can we see FTS's of the all three sides. Peninsulas are great for showing off so many angles of the coral. It feels like you have two tanks.
Thanks kaserpick!! your absolutely correct a good and stable husbandry is definitely one of the key for the success of this system.

More pictures coming soon.

sweet ride is offline   Reply With Quote