View Single Post
Unread 01/22/2018, 01:10 PM   #1021
soulpatch
Registered Member

First "big" sale for me was a success. I sold all of my corals I had cut save for 1 bubblegum digi. The proceeds paid for 2 cases of salt, treats for my dogs, a fully quarentined Copperband (which my powder blue does not like), 2 new acans, some rasta zoas, and a 3 head gold torch. Pics likely coming tonight when I get the chance.

Pretty stoked about it all. Next up I made contact with a local guy who has some HIGH end corals like homewrecker and other rainbows so I will be visiting him sometime soon to pick up some other goods and see what I can start to grow out in my tank for more gain. Likely start to replace some of my more common items like my pink milli, garf bonsai (sorry Reef but if I can put a homewrecker in my tank it goes in that spot), green slimer and other basic corals.

I also need to rescape a bit this spring so that I can more easily remove some of my rocks with acans and such on them to cut at a later time. Going to add a few spots for my zoas to grow out as well as I have been making decent money off of my utter chaos as I sell it for dirt cheap....whatever buys me salt and such and keeps my tank running. So outside of food my tank has now basically become free to run for the next 3 months with the salt I grabbed from sales...

Some have bar tabs. I have a coral tab at my LFS. Life goals.
soulpatch is offline   Reply With Quote