View Single Post
Unread 05/28/2008, 07:01 PM   #13
ktar
Moved On

Bazooka joe was the first chalice to go for me too. i am losing my mummy eye also and half of my orange sherbert is dying. i have my water parameter check every week sometime every nite when i see thing not doing so great. i have central air and it has been 70 all year round in my apartment and both tank are set for 78 degrees the most i seen my tank is at 82 degrees and that just sometimes when the kids shut off AC. I lost two colonies of aussie acan they just melt away. i tried to dip and nothing seem to work. i am pretty sure that is not my water quality. My LFS guy is having the same problem, i just found out from him that he think is some kind of aussie parasite and the UV sterilizer should take care of it. He just put in a UV sterilizer and 24 hours later everything seem to be doing better. He has lost over half of his acan in his display tank. i will check for the white line when i get home tonite. thanks for all the help so far guys and gals. Patedship that is exactly how my acan look when it starting to recede and then it just melted away in like a week and nothing stop the receding.

ktar is offline   Reply With Quote