Thread: petco
View Single Post
Unread 02/27/2012, 08:36 PM   #233
SPS Samurai
Registered Member

@ Rubber Frog, yes old age included. At that point you're arguing the morality of quality of life and no matter what you can rebuttal an existence in an animal's natural environment is always the better life. When you deprive that animal of a natural existence you deprive it of fulfilling its fundamental obligation in an ecosystem. Not sure who Platinum Percula is. I never log on to RC much. Too much opinion in the forums and after 15 years in the hobby I just keep to myself.

@ Tin_Whistler an "acceptable" life will never equate to a natural life. There is nothing corrupt about my data, its just a fact. Once you remove a fish from the ocean it will perish in a human's custody at some point, whether it's in your tank, my tank or at your local Petco. This whole thread was created to bash on Petco after people have witnessed deceased livestock certain stores. I guess Petco is supposed to be this magical place, where Cyano never exists, hair algae is a myth and death will never occur. Veterinary assistance? When have you ever taken your yellow tang to the vet?

SPS Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote