View Single Post
Unread 05/31/2008, 06:12 AM   #56
Reefflections
Registered Member

Reefmonger
This also took out my watermelon chalice .It seems to effect these 2 types of corals.My pertimeters were on target also.At the time I tried a UV light,no luck.I thought it was in my tank water at that time.I wasn't sure what I was dealing with.I wanted to save these frags.My buddy said he would put them in his system,for them to recover.But again we weren"t sure what I was dealing with.Well after they were put in his system.The same dam thing took place in his sytem.Chalice,Acans,Micros would all see the same faith
As being a SPS addict.You see the same signs as STN, but this isn't supoosed to happen with LPS corals.Or can it be possible?Maybe there is something we just don't know yet?Where LPS corals can get STN. A eating away process that takes place,and leaves a white skelton in it wake.All I know it was a mystery to me,and I couldn"t figure it out.And others here on RC,didn't have a clue what I was dealing with at the time. I felt like the only guy in the sea.Till reading this thread,to bring back those same memories again.

Reefflections is offline   Reply With Quote