View Single Post
Unread 04/08/2018, 07:28 AM   #2836
balz3352
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkeracer619 View Post
It is in the first few posts. I can update the tuning post to be more clear but I would prefer to keep all posts regarding this setup in this thread. Yes, it is long, but starting a new thread would require a lot of explaining. If you have any questions or comments on how you would like to see the tuning post adjusted let me know, and I will see if I can incorporate it.

The first few posts in this thread tell you what you need to know. Every tank will be the same, tank has x demand, you adjust gas and effluent until demand is met. The reactor setups can vary brand to brand but the actual tuning is the same. That is what is brilliant about the setup, very easy to dial in, and very precise/predictable.
No problem. In the first few posts there really is no infor for starting a new reactor. Only integrating, at least from what I understand. Id appreciate that.

Maybe start at xbubbles and y ml effluent. Or stsrt at z ph and y ml. Then to increase alk of the system decrease ph or increase ml.
To decrease alk in tank increase ph or decrease ml. (or both)

Something like that.

I guess what I'm really asking is that I don't fully understand how to completely fine tune a system and what to do when demand increases or decrease in the tank.

Last edited by balz3352; 04/08/2018 at 07:34 AM.
balz3352 is offline   Reply With Quote