View Single Post
Unread 02/19/2016, 09:26 AM   #94
soulpatch
Registered Member

I have thought about the res but I have a doser so when I start to have issues with numbers I will just turn to the doser and kick that on.

As for QT tank I grabbed another 10 gallon set up with hood, light, filter, and such for $20 from Petsmart. They didn't have the 20L in stock yesterday but it is coming in today and it is only $23 so while not a $1 per gallon it is close enough.

I will use my 2 10 gal tank set ups for the TTM then use either both of the 10 gals for my treatment and QT or put the 20 into service.

I think I might build a simple stand for the tanks as well. I have some 2x4 left over and some 3/4 inch plywood sitting around so probably break out the tools for a quick weekend build. That way the tanks are off the floor.

coming in tomorrow are:
various cuc consisting of snails and hermits. (I wanted snails only but wife wanted hermits as well since my daughter likes them. Meh just buy more snails throughout year as hermits eat them I guess)
Refugium startup pack
Blonde Naso Tang
Powder Blue Tang
Kole Tang
Pajama Cardinals

Note - I am aware that tangs generally dont like one another but I am hoping but introducing them together that this works out. If not my father or my LFS both have large tanks which would welcome a fish should it not work out.

I have my LFS looking for a bonded black ice clown pair for me and I will swap out my current single black ice. He is also looking for an australian harlequin tusk. I know that the tusk will eat some of my CUC but they are cheap and the fish is by far my favorite.

Later additions will be a mandarin and blue head jawfish (possibly)

Some have bar tabs. I have a coral tab at my LFS. Life goals.
soulpatch is offline   Reply With Quote