View Single Post
Unread 05/23/2012, 12:19 PM   #39
hypnoj
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by z's_N_p's View Post
do any of the B&W hang out in the nems during normal photoperiod? or the spots control each nem until sleeping time? I see that you have a rimless, any casualties from jumping?
more and more every day the B&Ws are moving in and out of the BTA's. The spots lay dominance to the left side of the tank and cruise the rest of the tank breaking up any "wiggles" occurring.

Ughh. Rimless tank. I love the look of it, but it's very problematic in general. I've been playing Modern Warfare 3 a lot at night time and I noticed that if I'm playing it on the xbox and the lights go out on the tank (at 11pm) I'll get a jumper. I quickly get the fish back into the tank. I thought that I'd seen all of them jump, but then I noticed my cat hanging around the tank a lot more with a smile on her face. I took a picture of the tank and started counting b&w's and I'm definitely missing at least 3; maybe more. It's hard to tell. Regardless, I've started turning on my overhead lights if I'm gonna have the TV on when the tank lights go out. I noticed that I don't get any jumpers when there is more light in the room besides that coming from the TV.

Question to you all.. Should I replace the b&w cat food (ouch.. too soon?) with more b&w's? Or should I replace them with some other juvi clown? Let me know what you think.

hypnoj is offline   Reply With Quote