View Single Post
Unread 08/25/2017, 08:08 AM   #65
reefmutt
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySchulz View Post
Ha let me go down the list. And excuse the mess. We are normally very clean people but we're still moving in (for the last 6 months) and we've been doing so much remodeling that I've given up on keeping things clean. Not to mention multiple leaks from a shitty roof replacement. I had two big holes in my ceiling for the last two weeks. Actually worked out great because of the electrical lines I had to run to the garage for the tank.

But to get to that concession list lol

-paint colors downstairs. I wanted white. She wanted grey.
-new pantry (needs to be painted)

-new bench seat at bay window

-we're going with her flooring choice

-I wanted shiplap on the tv wall but she wanted it on the stair wall

-she picked the wainscoting which I acted like I didn't like but I don't mind. I like the simple look. Atleast she agreed to it being 48" tall so that it was the same height as the fish tank stand. It will make the fish tank stand look like it was built into the surrounding

I'm sure there will be more concessions as I go. She uses the fish thank as her trump card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buddy, in my books you are getting away with murder.
If my wife let me put in a tank like that, I'd give all the trump cards her heart desired...
Not to mention, she has made some pretty good choices so far..

Good luck with the coming storm!

Current Tank Info: 53x32.5x26 190g dt 60g of sumps 3 tank-100 gal frag system 6xAI prime 8xt5. 4x maxspect gyre. Skimz Dual internal sicce pump skimmer Deltec PF601s ca rx+Kalk stirrer
reefmutt is offline   Reply With Quote