View Single Post
Unread 03/30/2017, 08:54 PM   #38
nightOwl
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddanis60 View Post
Following and looking forward to build updates! great clean work.
ddanis60 - Welcome aboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm5406 View Post
Any progress?
worm5406 - Larry work has gotten pretty crazy so I really have not made much progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmarc View Post
Following along and paying close attention as I am looking for a house in MD with Fish Room Space lol. Great work by the way!!!
brownmarc - Welcome aboard. Look for a place with a morning room and an unfinished basement area. I knew I was set as soon as I saw the morning room with the unfinished part in the basement.

03/23/2017
During my ultra excitement about my stand I forgot to take into account the width of my fish room doorway. I am working with my stand builder now to revamp my stand design. This is what I sent over to him:
2x4Stand-two parts- 3 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

2x4Stand-two parts- 2 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

2x4Stand-two parts- 2 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr
I also worked on my back wall table. I need to take pictures of the work I did. During the process I found out how uneven my floors really are. I built a temp stand for my sink as well but after doing a water change in my temp tank the sink is a bit high. I am going to redo the height. With the amount of space left over I am going to go with two 65 Gallon Norwesco Vertical Tanks.

03/24/2017
I put project on Thumbtack to get a quote for how much it would cost to have the floor leveled. I am going to get an estimate to see how much it will run. based on the number of shims I will have to use I have to come up with a better plan.