View Single Post
Unread 05/17/2017, 09:21 PM   #50
nightOwl
Premium Member

General Updates Continued
05/08/2017 - Stand Updates
Chuck gave me a call about the stand and asked me to stop by. He had a question on how I wanted the walk rail attached and if the idea they had about making bracket to hold the walk rail. The pictures below are the current progress and hopefully should not be much longer before they are done. The stand will still need to be primed and I think I will have them use some Rust-Oleum Black Hammer paint. I am not sure if I will need to add a protective layer over top of it but I liked the look on a sample piece of metal they showed me. The stand will be screwed together once everything is in place. They still have to make the leveling feet, drill holes in the gussets, and finish the walk rail but things are coming along pretty good.

Top of Stand with Walk Rail Sleeve
IMG_8784 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Walk Rail Sleeve
IMG_8785 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

Bottom of Stand
IMG_8786 by LifeThrough_TheLense, on Flickr

I will try to make some more updates tomorrow. I need to charge the camera battery and get some pictures of the floor in its current state.