jroovers
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanrid View Post
very nice, love the rope idea on the light looks very trendy
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneekaPeek View Post
exactly, the more water the better. find a used tall tank to plumb it in so it doesn't take up a lot of foot space and you'll be set. great idea also! cheers bud. may the reefing force be with you!
Thanks! I'm going to consider a tall tank, along with a few other options, need to sort that out soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcom698 View Post
Great build going on. I'm pretty much doing the same thing. Just recently moved, we had another child. I was setting up my old tank, then of course got side tracked with kids and everything lol. So now I'm thinking of selling my old set up, and putting in a rimless 24x24x12 shallow tank. Even though im at my my new house, bigger tank sounds great, but I think a smaller shallow tank will be fun for me, and the kids as well. I'm going to try and make it as automated as I can, so my family and I can go on vacations and do fun things without having to worry about the tank lol. I have seen some awesome smaller shallow SPS tanks around, so I can't wait. Well good luck can't wait to see this tank continue.
That sounds like a nice tank, and a very very familiar situation! I would love to have more tank but I could see it becoming overwhelming. Sometimes less is more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noy View Post
great build so far - can't wait to see you stock it up!
Thanks, I may need to pay you a visit for some gorg and efflo frags in the near future

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeflover62 View Post
I really like what I have seen so far. I also down sized from a 127 to a 65 with no regrets here, and now a big fan of shallow tanks . Looking forward to your aqua scape fish and coral selection.
Thanks, I'm going to need some input on the fish selection - what do you have in your tank?