View Single Post
Unread 10/02/2013, 03:38 PM   #59
Pallobi
CTARS, BRS & OSRAS Member

I only ask cuz I've setup another entirely different system to combat the Dino's I have I. What was jus a temporary system... I can't prove it, but I'm pretty sure it was brought on by certain tiles I've used... As I've never seen Dino's in any system where I haven't used them, and every system I had used them... I'm startin over with new or sterilized everything... Thing is, I have about 15 nice zoa frags that have Dino's on them, and I don't wana add them to this new setup, unless I'm positive I can kill them... My thought was a nice freshwater dip, followed by a peroxide solution dip, then into a coral QT I setup... And kinda see from there if they come back... Absolutely no sand, rock, or tanks will be used in the new setups... Any pumps or equipment will be soaked in bleach for a while... I assume that will definately kill any Dino's on the gear... But my worry is the frags... Some are real nice, but if I have to avoid keeping them, well then I will... But was hoping to hear good news on them going through some dips... And maybe salvaging the collection I have to this point... They are all on frag plugs...

Pallobi is offline   Reply With Quote