View Single Post
Unread 12/09/2013, 08:33 AM   #105
brandon429
Registered Member.

Pallobi nice post that does fall in line with most of what we read about peroxide use. we try to take it to the max just shy of hurting the non targets, and then if it happens to burn out the dinos thats a nice side effect. I can truly say across literally thousands of interactions about tankwide peroxide use I have never heard nor seen of any report of fish stress, across all common species we keep in these boxes. Fish aren't even factored on our list of sensitive species we keep tallying in the big peroxide thread. glad it seemed to have worked for you. Ive seen tankwide usage of doses sustained at 4mls per ten gallons which seems like a bigtime dose, there is room for advancement in peroxide use when tank invaders are truly bad. you getting results at 2:10 is in line with what other posters wrote. Its use in tank is typically discouraged here in the chem forum out of safety concerns, however for dino battling and for the purposes of this thread where the original tank was lost, I say exploit anything known to work as a last chance effort.

as far as corals being stressed, sure I believe that. this aint soda water but hey when times are hard its at least an ace in the hole lol

Last edited by brandon429; 12/09/2013 at 08:38 AM.
brandon429 is offline   Reply With Quote