View Single Post
Unread 04/08/2015, 05:44 PM   #59
paullondon
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elietania View Post
the light are about 14 inch from the water my hard coral are in the middle of the tank but i dont really have luck with them i lost a couple of them and now my brain hes not doing so great!! but all my soft corals are happy they grow like crazy! i have some of them in the middle other in the bottom and everything grow! The light was always at half power both channel 10 hours a day.. now since 2 days its at full power i wanna see if my brain will look better like that....

i would love to control each color but you cant... thats why im going with the prime fixture so i can have full control on those light...

i would love to go to t5/mh combo but the price/changing bulb/and maybe i will need to buy a chiller for the tank because of that its not worth it...

i know people on internet love mh and t5 but i saw a LOT of people with good led even lfs with the main tank and they get good corals grow and they keep hard coral to so thats why im gonna stick with led!
I wouldn't go full power on both channels, just so you don't fry those corals, try 75% blue and 50% white first for a month or so.

paullondon is offline   Reply With Quote