View Single Post
Unread 02/02/2012, 05:22 PM   #25
rattler_mt
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpx1200 View Post
i'd say whats idiotic is making a statment like that about somone you don't even know and who's experience level you have no clue about.
claiming that someone will fail misserably becouse of one opinion that differs from yours shows a huge amount of ignorance and arogance if you ask me.
i've been in this hobby for 30+ years and all my current equipment is bought and paid for by the frags i sell and the peapole who buy from me say i have the nicest tanks theyv ever seen, i'm not about to rethink it now
saltwater aint the only oddball hobby i have, also grow carnivorous plants that often take very dedicated care to do well......the type of person that sits and complains that stuff isnt being handed to them on a silver platter, like those complaining that:

"a complete list of those companies that do carry mantis shrimp is annoying cause not everyone always has the animals in stock and why would you post a link to the guys that only have them in stock sometimes, why cant you just post those that have them in stock now to save me a lil bit of work"

are the guys that 6 months from now you dont see posts from again cause they gave up cause stuff like saltwater or messing with delicate plants is to trying cause there are to many details to keep track off....the hobby requires effort and if your starting off the hobby complaining bout a lil bit of homework your gonna give up before long anyway.....

course dont know why im complaining cause its these guys whose gear i pick up for pennies on the dollar off ebay or craigslist when they decide the hobby is to much work

rattler_mt is offline   Reply With Quote