Reefer1991
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstephens24 View Post
looking great so far
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishybudguy View Post
Looking great!!!!keep up the good work
Thank you guys always a good thing to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0813 View Post
looks good... do you plan on adding a little more rock?
I actually ended up adding some more rock a few weeks ago. Ill post a picture below.

Sorry I've been slacking on the updates. Life got busy and the build hasn't been going as quick as id like.

I got to building a canopy last week and I think it looks a lot better. I just need to drill some holes in the side and add some fans. The evaporation on the back wall is insane.

[IMG]IMG_6181 by ldubz123, on Flickr[/IMG]

IMG_6180 by ldubz123, on Flickr

I ended up buying 2 ATI coral plus t5's to supplement my leds. Originally I was going to go all leds but decided to go with a led t5 hybrid. The combo looks great!

[IMG]IMG_6182 by ldubz123, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_6190 by ldubz123, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]IMG_6214 by ldubz123, on Flickr[/IMG]

IMG_6213 by ldubz123, on Flickr

This Monti has grown a good 3/4" all the way around and its only been in the tank for a month. It colored up real nice the second I got it out of the tiny quarantine tank and under some decent lighting and flow. All the other monti frags kept encrusting onto rocks so i put them onto an egg crate till I can find someone to buy them.

IMG_6193 by ldubz123, on Flickr

[IMG]IMG_6208 by ldubz123, on Flickr[/IMG]

Already have some coralline algae popping up on the rocks.

[IMG]IMG_6204 by ldubz123, on Flickr[/IMG]

I was planning on getting some corals this week and then posting an update..... but I was waiting for a check and the darn think won't clear with the bank. I called and they said hopefully it'll be in Tuesday, so we'll see how that goes.

[IMG]IMG_6206 by ldubz123, on Flickr[/IMG]

Reefer1991 is offline   Reply With Quote