View Single Post
Unread 03/24/2016, 08:54 AM   #5
Blink2824
Registered Member

Thursday update: RODI/Saltwater station build is in progress along with continuing work on the house (hardwood flooring upstairs is done, now moving downstairs). I plan to build a 96" x 24" x 32" stand (thanks rocket for the template) for the LifeReef SVS3-24 skimmer/ LF1300-S sump/24" refugium. Suggestions on setting up this "fish room" in the basement? I'm thinking the sump/refugium will go on the bottom of the stand and i'll have my brute/RODI station above it, with 40"+ of counter space for a possible frag tank and supplies, accessories, equipment, etc. I'll mount all of the electrical components on the wall behind the stand. The RODI/saltwater/ATO will be gravity fed and a relatively simple design... similar to many others who have shared on the saltwater station build thread. Thoughts? If you could plan your own basement fish room that was 6' x 18'....what would you do? I've got a clean slate... I just wish I had more time. Here's some random pictures of the progress on the house... tank stuff is coming. I promise!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaannnd a quick FTS shot of my 75 gallon with my iphone

Blink2824 is offline   Reply With Quote