View Single Post
Unread 03/13/2018, 05:02 PM   #10650
RTFuller
Registered Member

Hello everyone. I am new here and new to the hobby. I must say I really got in over my head with this fish thing, I think. I really enjoy it but was not very patient when setting my tank up and now have many problems. Not knowing much when I bought my 32 gallon biocube, I asked the store owner at my LFS how many fish can I put in this aquarium. He was like 10 or 12 would be ok. It was a Christmas present for my kids so I needed fish as soon as I could (lacking patience). I waited like a week. Bought 4 damsels. Waited like another month bought a couple pieces of live rock and a nundibranch snail.. After a couple more weeks I bought a puffer, clown, filefish, a tang, to little urchins and a trigger fish. Took triggerfish back after it killed my snail and started fighting with the tang. They gave me 2 crabs and a royal urchin in exchange. Lots of algae. I believe I need more live rock and less fish but I didn't know. Anyways. I've had the royal urchin for just over a week now and it died. Don't know why. My ammonia is always good. I don't have anything to test everything else but will be shipped tommorow. My other urchins are alive and active still. My fish seem to be enjoying life. Im not sure what happened. Help please.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

RTFuller is offline   Reply With Quote