View Single Post
Unread 01/13/2010, 03:55 PM   #1
adddo
“Goodnight, tiny humans.”

SRS, Shallow Rimless in Sweden.

So..

I've had saltwatertanks for a few years now, this is actually my fifth tank. It is a temporary tank since me and my family consisting of wife and 3 kids are planning to sell our current home and buy a bigger in 1-2 years. I had originally promised the wife not to set anything up until we had moved but since she is a understanding wife she eventually let me have this smaller tank while waiting for the move (maybe a new kitchen, new flooring and new furniture had something to do with her "understanding")

I have a crap point and click camera atm so sorry for the bad quality of pics. English is my second language so please bear with me on that too.

Anyway the tank is 100cm x 80cm x 30cm l w h and i have a Bubble Magus 150pro skimmer that has really impressed me with not only its performance but also with the buildquality it uses a Aquabee 2000/1 needlewheel pump.
Lightning for this tank is a 8x39w T5

The Stand was built with kitchendoors and other kitchenstuff from here:

and woodbeams from here:

//Bjarne
adddo is offline   Reply With Quote