View Single Post
Unread 07/06/2017, 01:47 AM   #16
bemofunny
Registered Member

hmm, that is not good!!

Yes, I got the stirrer with it because I know Pro Bio S, B and E needed to be shaken before dosing. For keeping A,B and V in cool places, my house is always cool cause I WFH most of the time and my wife can't stand the heat. In fact, I wear jacket inside the house during summer lol.

So the only issue I am worried about is the liquid stay in the tubing a few days before getting into the water. Would that be a problem? Probably more than a few days. Only 4 drops daily that is a lot of drops in the tubing....

Any suggestion? besides from "program" my son to do it for me while I am away from home? It got to be away...

Another question I have. Sometimes I got high PO4 may be from feedings but still have very low in Nitrate like 1ppm. I want my Nitrate to be around 5ppm so I searched the forum and ordered Phosphate Minus and used it only once. My zoas weren't happy so I stopped. Would it be possible that Phosphate Minus having a negative effect on zoas or perhaps somethings else? I only use 1/2 of recommended doses and running in a reactor.

bemofunny is offline   Reply With Quote