View Single Post
Unread 07/02/2016, 03:57 PM   #8636
hkgar
Registered Member

Karim (just guessing at the name)

I posted the question about being hijacked, so let me explain.

I find the story of your battle with nutrients due to the location and the huge number of insects quite interesting and I am not really upset and have enjoyed, and learned a bit from, your posts.

I do think the intend of this thread, as I see it, to help the average reefer understand ATS and how to build, by comparison, a basic functioning ATS. I think some of the "little" guys may be getting lost in the many pages about you build and challenges.

I might have approached it with - "Hi I am ***, I have and unusual problem (explain) and will start my own thread and please find it, read it and help me". Actually, I am not sure any of us, including the OP or Floyd, have any idea how to help with your very unique situation (problem).

My suggestion, start your own thread as Dimini2 did with his reef tank build.

180 gallon, 40 gallon sump, 3 250 W MH + 4 80W ATI T5's, MTC MVX 36 Skimmer, Apex controller Aquamaxx T-3 CaRx

Current Tank Info: A 2 Barred Rabbitfish, Red Head Salon, Yellow/Purple, McMaster Fairy, Possum, 2 Leopard Wrasses, Kole, & Atlantic Blue Tangs, 2 Percula Clown, 3 PJ and 1 Banggai Cardinalfish , Swallowtail, Bellus and Coral Beauty Angels
hkgar is offline   Reply With Quote