View Single Post
Unread 10/25/2019, 09:35 AM   #7
CTaylor
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvitko View Post
The one on the right should be in pulse mode, main speed set to the highest speed you want, pulse set other than off, pulse speed set to the lowest speed you want. The one on the left should be in external mode, the main speed at 100%, the other two knobs to off.

What you describe sounds like a broken knob. I am also a little concerned about the salt creep on the one controller, it is in a location that if water entered it would plausibly knock out the din connection so it won't respond to the other controller.
Hi Roger
The one on the right is set to external. So I take it off that and put it in pulse?
It may have gotten some spray some time ago. But I dont think it's in an area that it gets it with any frequency. Should I open it and check the connections?

Also I have the 'old controllers' in addtion to the new ones. So I have things to work with. If it's just the knobs on the one I can see about switching those out and see what happens.

But mainly for now, >>> the right side is external, but you say to change that to pulse now?

TY!

CTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote