View Single Post
Unread 05/07/2012, 01:27 AM   #307
daveonbass
Registered Member

quick update:

I have stopped the Pappone' for good now, it only pollutes the tank which adds N and P (as a small food source) to the tank. And for the last month have only used Aqua Vitro Fuel. I also got a Dispar Anthia, but I see that as being a minimal impact (though I'm sure the tiny bit of extra fish poop is good). The Fuel alone has had great results. I do not feed any differently, nor have I done a singe WC or Dosed any suppliments in a month, and the tank looks great and the growth is perfect for my tastes. (not too fast and not too slow) I have been busy this month and so I have not had hardly any time to spend working on and in the tank. But for me, 2Tbsp every 2-3 days has shown better results than any other feeding. (again the fish poop can't be hurting much either)

So if I get free time I'll try to take a pic But I'm away a lot traveling with my band. so for now I just wanted to share how the on going experiment is shaping up in my little piece of the reef.

Current Tank Info: 58g reef, 60 total gallons including rocks and sand, 36" 6 bulb ATI Powermodule, DAS skimmer, Bio pellets, 2 MP10 vortechs
daveonbass is offline   Reply With Quote