Thread: Neptune Support
View Single Post
Unread 04/26/2012, 10:01 PM   #30
wwanthony
Premium Member

I have owned all the Neptune Controllers starting with the original version. I love the devices and the company and would never think about changing unless I moved on to something on the super high end of the spectrum some day.

But......

Things have changed. Customer care at Neptune is not like it used to be.............

No need for the diehards (that we all know and love) that support this forum to try to paint the picture any different. Things have changed.

There was a time when the folks at Neptune participated in this forum. Software releases are posted here and on the company website with terse descriptions of what they contain. I work in IT (deployment and development). Just because a release is in beta does not mean it is not worthy of some level of documentation. We are an enthusiastic bunch here, but THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS.

If you want to know what a sponsored forum should be like....check out the Tunze forum. Really good stuff.

I think at a minimum, someone in the company should be here to answer product purchase related questions from the Newbies. I also think it would be nice to see a better explanation (here) of the product (software and hardware) roadmap. I understand that it may be difficult to monitor this forum for support issues -- though the folks at Tunze some how make folks feel a little better.

I guess Neptune is doing too well now.........I don't know.

wwanthony is offline   Reply With Quote