View Single Post
Unread 03/05/2003, 12:18 PM   #2
wizardgus®
Reeferus Horribilus

I haven't been paying any attention to these threads, I'm sometimes guilty of doing that on something I already know. And I didn't read all 5 pages on the thread with the dog, what a bummer, but let me pass this on. Here is how I got a dose. I picked up a group of Palythoa that my Mithrax had moved to the sand. I found a better location and glued it in place. Then I got out Bourneman's book to double check if I got the location right relative to light. Then I read the toxin warning! Can get in through cuts in your hands...my hands are always cut up. Next morning I could hardly move my hands. It went away by mid-day, but it was disconcerting. I use gloves now.

BTW, if you tire of paying $2.95/pair for arm length aquarium gloves, get your Vet to order you a box of veterinary exam gloves. Same thing only $11/hundred. Be sure to tell him arm length, they're for use on cows and horses so your average pooch and poodle vet may not be familiar with them.

För svenska pressen nummer två

Do you have a breath mint? You do? Well put it in your mouth, it ain't helping in your pocket!

Current Tank Info: Former reefer :(
wizardgus® is offline   Reply With Quote