View Single Post
Unread 01/07/2012, 08:41 AM   #66
infpalex
Registered Member

Yay! I just got done reading all of your thread, which I started immediately after reading all of Ching's thread. I am a lurker, I've been reading threads here for a few months both these last two threads have made me really want to speak up and be more a part of the community. Thank you so much to both of you for the way you have handled your threads, they kept me coming back for more.

I posted this on his thread too but I feel like I am slowly earning my PhD in Reef Keeping from your threads. There is so much to absorb I feel like I need to reread both threads again!

In any case, I want to thank you, Mr Wilson, Dave M, Brothers Grimm, and all the other helpers of your project. You all are very inspiring. I am going to be saving so I can upgrade this year to a 125g, which will be huge compared to my 29gal. I will be using this thread and your great example to help me along the way.

Thanks again for sharing, I am very grateful to the whole community for having this information out there for a newbie like me.

Alex

infpalex is offline   Reply With Quote