View Single Post
Unread 05/24/2011, 03:10 PM   #6
Lynnmw1208
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandNicole View Post
Flat worm exit is a very effective dip against zoa eating nudis. It nukes the adults instantly. You may have gotten lucky with a few adults but I would take a real close look at it in the upcoming days. If you can move it to a more visible area in the tank it would help.
Thanks for the tip!! I will definitely keep an eye on them. I think there may have been a couple of eggs that hatched as I didn't see any problems for 2 weeks since I got them. well see though! I just hope that was the only ones I had. I'll make sure to watch the other frags as well. luckily my zoas are right up front and center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RuSh~ View Post
What kind of dip did you do? Rx?
I used seachem's reef dip. When I dipped the coral in, the nudis appeared to have died instantly but they were stuck on the frag as they were gooey. I'm sure this dip doesn't do much for eggs though.

equipment: Eshopps psk-200 skimmer, Mag 12 pump, 30gal sump, 2x 300w Finnex heaters, glass-holes 1500gph overflow kit with 3/4" return kits, 72" 8x36w t-5 AquaticLife light, 66lbs of LR, 150lbs of tropic eden reeflakes, 2 Koralia Evo 1400, JBJ ATO, BRS dual GFO/carbon reactors, Hydor smartwave

Current Tank Info: 125gallon
Lynnmw1208 is offline   Reply With Quote