View Single Post
Unread 08/21/2016, 06:46 AM   #3964
DNA
Registered Member

It's been 3 years since I started this thread and many years before that I had battled the Ostreopsis dinoflagellates.
I've done 100-200 tests with my tank, read countless research articles and kept myself up to date on developments.
I've spent months of my life doing this and documented much of it here for others to pick up and improve upon.

Even though my current status is unchanged with the dinos that are keeping me away from my passion with SPS, all is not lost.
It's been interesting and very educational tackling these little devils and I regret nothing at all.
We have made a definite progress in knowledge and a lot of futile tests are valuable results even if they haven't solved the issue.

I don't think I'll be doing any more tests and will leave those to someone else and I think those need to be well funded trained professionals.
My reef tank stays as it is and hopefully the future will come up with something.

I'm both disappointed in how slow things are moving and very thankful to those that have contributed.

DNA is offline   Reply With Quote