View Single Post
Unread 02/04/2018, 10:20 AM   #1233
nineball
Registered Member

Thanks Mr. Wilson.......for an incredible journey and for the classy epilogue! I miss the tank and the community that went with it but life moves on. I seriously considered continuing on with another tank but I realized that I didn't want to spend the next 5 years of my life getting back to where I was so I planned something even more elaborate. I could see how quickly that was going to escalate into something waaaay beyond a retirement project so I decided to pack it in.

Its been almost two years to the day now and the challenge I have is trying to figure out what to do with the space vacated by the tank. Tomorrow I have the original architect who suggested the aquarium in the first place coming by to help figure out what to do next. I have finally accepted that there really isn't any equivalent function or impact that will match Peter's Fish Tank.......or the community that surrounded it here on the forum. I'll just have to see what comes in the near future.....

I would like to recognize the incredible success you had with the managing of the tank removal. I never thought your immeasurable knowledge and skills with aquarium builds would be matched with the removal but I should know by now that this is truly your world without any peers to challenge that! Thanks Mr. Wilson I'm looking forward to your next chapter........

By the way I did manage to scrape a fully intact copy of the thread with all the photos and dialogue in place so I have a diary of the 5 years well spent and the incredible memories to boot.

Peter

Current Tank Info: SW mixed reef 1350 gal in progress
nineball is offline   Reply With Quote