View Single Post
Unread 05/13/2012, 12:53 PM   #15
javsku
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinidiver View Post
so is this when you target feed or when you feed the whole tank. I'm getting fedup with both my candy canes. I just feed Kent chromamax sometimes at night and thats only recently
They usually open up like that when I feed mysis or other frozen food to the fish. They open up even more at night when the lights are out which is usually when I feed my corals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjc View Post
Wow, what's your secret? I can't seem to find a place in my tank that makes them happy, and am now dealing with receding tissue. I've tried hi and low, lots of flow to no flow. Any placement tips?
I put them in the middle column of my tank with medium flow, they seem to like it there. I have dealt with receding tissue in the past with some of my other LPS and SPS. For me it was a PH issue and unstable parameters. I have everything stable/dialed in as of last October and all of my corals have been taking off with growth ever since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Wright View Post
sweet pictures
Thank you, they were taken with my IPhone. It takes better pictures than my digital camera.

javsku is offline   Reply With Quote