View Single Post
Unread 04/21/2012, 09:22 PM   #263
nineball
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msr224 View Post
Peter and Shawn,

I want to take a second to personally thank the both of you for your service to this community. You are both an asset to our hobby.

The video worked flawlessly in HD. I appreciate the time and effort that you give to us and wish you much more success.

Thanks for the wonderful journey that you have allowed us to all be part of. I for one know that it has inspired me to be a better hobbyist and to raise my own personal goals for my system. I have already seen the fruits of my labor and I owe it to people such as you, Shawn and Chingchai.

Thanks again! I raise my glass in salute to you. Hopefully we will raise them together soon!

Scott
Scott, as one of the anchor tenants in this community you certainly have shared the journey with us from the very beginning. Shawn and I very much appreciate your kind words of support.

This community is proof of concept to the notion that the whole is far greater than the sum of its parts. Your enthusiasm mirrored back to us is spiritual fuel for the heart.

Thank you and we will get a chance to sit around the same table in the near future.......possibly all wearing oversized hats!!!!
Thanks for the feedback on HD.

Peter

Current Tank Info: SW mixed reef 1350 gal in progress
nineball is offline   Reply With Quote