View Single Post
Unread 09/20/2012, 08:49 PM   #109
nycreef
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCT182 View Post
I installed the connection manager on my Mac and connected to my Radion no problems. This has completely eliminated the need for a PC so I can finally toss my mini laptop in the trash! From what I can tell, as long as the fixture is connected by USB to either a PC or a Mac, you can then log in from another device or another computer and make changes because the Radion will then be wired to the cloud, and accessed wirelessly by a second device. I haven't tried this yet, as the site isn't yet optimized for iPhone.

I would like to know, is there ANY way to make the USB connection wireless from the Radion to a Mac? I have found a couple different USB dongle kits that transmit USB data do things like printers and external hard drives but none seem to be compatable with Mac.

I don't care if I have to buy something, I would just prefer to eliminate the USB cord. I have heard of people converting adapters to do different things, any ideas or tips?
Ultra X Connect
Connect it to the Mac
Connect the other to the radion
You are now connected wirelessly
Since I did mine, I don't even need the beta verion unless I'm away and want to control my lights when I'm not home.

nycreef is offline   Reply With Quote