View Single Post
Unread 04/22/2017, 10:05 AM   #1201
nineball
Registered Member

Exclamation Brief update

I am pushed for time at the moment but thanks everyone for all the continuing interest in this thread...........

I have NOT done anything yet about the broken tank. This requires more time than I have at the moment to take everyone through recent deliberations but I want to let this community know about a change that is coming up that will affect this thread.

From the beginning I have used 'Phanfare' for my cloud based photo/video storage facility. I have just been informed that it will be shutting down on May 28th. Although they made provisions to accommodate users with a transfer of the photos to 'SmugMug' the links to this thread will be broken and all photos in this thread will disappear. I don't know how to avoid this from happening so any suggestions would be welcome. It seems to me that it will be sad to lose this resource as so many of you have contributed to its success. I do have all the original photos (and a lot more)but I can't imagine going through almost 200 pages of this thread to rebuild the sequence from scratch.........

I'm sorry to those who helped along the way but unless a miracle happens this thread will be 'Photoless' from May 28th on....................

Peter

Current Tank Info: SW mixed reef 1350 gal in progress
nineball is offline   Reply With Quote