View Single Post
Unread 11/07/2017, 06:44 PM   #2748
reefmutt
Registered Member

So, I haven’t really done anything to the tank besides feed lots of food to the fish and test alk here and there for the past few weeks. Been really busy with family stuff. I haven’t tested anything for quite some time even after the fluconazole, cyano amd cyano treatment..
I really should do that soon..
After the fluconazole, bryopsis disappeared, cyano appeared and my cheato went through a die off. But since dosing rsr and pulling out the dead cheato, it has stabilized and start d growing again..
I’ve been feeding extra food lately because I added a few new evansi anthias and I am trying to keep them alive. I was stupid and bought a few that were too small. The small ones reallynhave trouble adapting because they seem to be only able to swallow very tiny food particles.
So, with all the algae kill/die offs and the extra food, I have no idea where nutrients are but generally the corals look pretty good..
Here’s a wide shot or two but I mostly went macrotastic on his shoot.. so much more interesting to me to put together colours, patterns and shapes..
Here’s Pink tip and blueberry wine on top. One of my pink matrices and jf Flame sort of in middle..

Here’s OP on left, a new acquisition from Fragbox called blue monster in middle (I leeerve blue monster) and red diablo on right lower down.. oh and pink lemonade upper left..

Oh yeah! A semi fts.. left hand side

Op and pink lemonade with blueberry wine up top

I really love this shot.. op, blueberry wine and no name coral..

Blue.. need some blue. I’m on a quest for blue corals.. this guy next to su is growing well..

Another angle next to a bonsai wannabe..

Here’s another close up of op and red coral

Mmmm this photo dump is so cathartic!!! I have a few more..

Current Tank Info: 53x32.5x26 190g dt 60g of sumps 3 tank-100 gal frag system 6xAI prime 8xt5. 4x maxspect gyre. Skimz Dual internal sicce pump skimmer Deltec PF601s ca rx+Kalk stirrer
reefmutt is offline   Reply With Quote