Patwa
if anyone asks, it's $10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC120 View Post
Very nice Patwa
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrohn00 View Post
Wow Patwa, that looks amazing. Do you ever have any issues with all of those in such close proximity to one another?
thanks

I do ....but i've taken steps to move corals around to find the best spot where they don't touch one another. And as soon as in a matter of weeks or months, the coral grows and I have to move it again....i'm always on the lookout.

I've also spent lots of time and used lots of epoxy to move corals onto ledges or otherwise hard to place spots people wouldn't usually consider. I've even used an old Tunze magnet to mount a rock on my back glass pane.

Re: Bonsai......bonsai is another one of my hobbies. I've taken some design considerations from that hobby and applied it to control of the coral growth. If one coral branch touches another, I may consider clipping that branch. Clipping it on one side promotes growth on the other sides. I find this to be the most effect means to achieve the growth and manicured LOOK of the aquarium you see in the picture.

....but yeah, my softies and gorgs are big! lol ...might be time to consider a move to a 200G cube!