View Single Post
Unread 09/22/2017, 07:17 AM   #23
Mrs. Music
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisanoal View Post
Thank you for your comments, but let's suppose our final solution requires that a wire brush be ran over their shell to be effective. How woukd you propose a person who cant remove their rocks from say a 300 gallon with 200 lbs of live rock in the display and 200 pounds of rock in their sump woild get to all of them?

I don't believe it will make any difference to the treatments, and is not a practical addition to a recommended treatment protocol.
I truly do wish you luck with this endeavor. It does make a difference however. I am sharing with you the method I used to successfully rid my tank of these pests. Neither manual removal nor chemical removal has proven successful. But combining the two worked. I was merely hoping you might lightly brush one rock to compare it to the rocks that receive chemical treatment only. good luck.