View Single Post
Unread 12/08/2017, 04:51 PM   #6
tkeracer619
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henryatkinson View Post
photography is actullay a skill or talent. everyone will not have that talent though.There are some who takes best photos even with less megapixel camera and there are some who cannot take good photos even with good SLR
So do you know how to take a good photo with an s8 or just trying to spread superior theoretical knowledge? My current method for taking photos with my cell phone are to tape it to an exposed fan blade and snap the photo while whirring away at 500rpm. Thought this would be best. My 5d markii is hard to tape onto the fan but i'll keep trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekki7 View Post
If you're looking to improve the look of pictures taken with your Galaxy phone, use pro mode. set your white balance to 10k, and it'll kill some of the blue. mess with the shutter speed, and ISO for brightness.
Thanks, yeah I've been trying that but haven't had a whole lot of success. Will give it another go though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmanny View Post
Software has a very hard time making up for the white balance and blocking some of the blue light. After trying many programs, techniques and settings, I determined that the simpler thing is to go the hardware route. Don't worry, this is not expensive and it will work with any type of light, configuration and device.

Check out my post below:
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh...6#post24127806
Hmm, that seems like it works pretty well. Maybe I can incorporate it into a scuba housing. Good deal, thanks!

Last edited by tkeracer619; 12/08/2017 at 05:03 PM.
tkeracer619 is offline   Reply With Quote