View Single Post
Unread 10/19/2019, 02:49 AM   #1
ycnibrc
STAG HORN DOMINATE REEF

600g zeovit Elos peninsula RE dream box

First of all I feel privileged to set up this tank for a friend.
Where do I begin????
How about custom starphire Elos peninsula tank 96x48x30 which equal to 600g. We debate between Elos and reef savy but at the end of the day nothing can beat the starphire glass of Elos. Rolex use this glass to make their watch.
He likes my sump so we decide to go with the biggest Royal Exclusive sump with Bubble king supermarin 250, 3 reactors and 2 red dragon pump.
For piping I recommend the ultimate carbon fiber pvc pipe to take this tank to the next level.
Chiller/heater is the silence Italian teco tk6000.
Flow will be 4xmp60 and 2xgyre xf 280 the tank will have Sps on top and lps and others down below.
Custom ATO, Dosing container , controller box and fish holding tank are build by John Advance Acrylic.
All fitting, plumbing parts and miscellaneous items are from BRS.
Controller are the profilux ultimate white set with 3 ghl doser since we will run zeovit.
Lighting are from 12 radion g4 pro.

We are waiting more than a year for Elos to complete the tank and stand and it's on the way to America. We are welcome all comments and hopefully will answer all questions regarding this build. There will be quite a lot of pictures coming up but for now some teaser shot. I can't wait until next Friday when Elos truck arrive.

ABC corals

Current Tank Info: 360g Peninsula sps
ycnibrc is offline   Reply With Quote