Thread: Bleach vs Acid
View Single Post
Unread 04/03/2009, 10:20 AM   #80
Hammsreefbeer
"CUBE-ALICIOUS"

thanx randy,thats what ill use.really didnt want to use draino.
almost finished,rock is nice and clean.im going to start to seed the rock with nice peices of LR this weekend.
ill let it sit for about a month or so,im only putting half the rock back in the DT,the rest will get put in the sump.im going to do a foam back wall like Customcolor did.i had a big pile of rock before,so now im setting my aquascape for sps.
Some people might think doing this is crazy and i dont have to say it made me nervous but in the end im glad i did it. i let aiptasia's get out of control,pepperment didnt work and some time wont work but in the end ive learned from this...QT and make sure everything i put in my DT is clean and pest free(or keep an eye on thing so i dont have anymore outbrakes.
i wanted to let everyone no THANK YOU for all your help...

thanx....randy,therealfatman,LISound,gwenvet and last but not least bheron for letting me highjack his thread.

SCRK member

Current Tank Info: 60 CUBE(2X2X2) Acrylic cube sump w/fuge(20"x20"x16"),2' Outer Orbit Pro w/250W (M80 ballast) Pheonix14k & 3xATI Blue+&1 fuji purple,2xTunze 6055 w/ 7095,Tunze 9010 skimmer,1260 Eheim return,2 BRS dosing pumps(2 Part),BRS dual media reactor,RK2.
Hammsreefbeer is offline   Reply With Quote