View Single Post
Unread 04/24/2012, 02:47 PM   #10
Rudolph
Registered Member

My experience is the lighting and water flow are very important (I guess like anything else unh?). I added more flow to my tank and it hit my Yuma's (indirectly) and they retracted and did not come out until I turned the new pump off. I lost a few when my heater broke a few months ago, but they have rebounded and smaller new ones have filled in. I have some orange ones that are partially shaded and they seem to really be doing much better. The ones in the brighter area are just some brown ones.

I have T5's. I will see if I can find a link some pics of where they were in my 75G.

Okay, I think this link will take you to the pics...http://reefcentral.com/forums/showth...4#post19903724

I cannot open pics from my office computer (healthcare company security thing), but this should be a pic of my rics and yumas. If not, I will try to add the actual pics tonight. I think it was before I added some green ones and orange ones....

So, I think if you can find the right water flow and light, you are golden...but it sounds like you have a short window to make it happy..LOL

Last edited by Rudolph; 04/24/2012 at 02:56 PM.
Rudolph is offline   Reply With Quote