View Single Post
Unread 05/23/2006, 08:11 AM   #1
epon
Registered Member

120g Tank Move ( Part 2 )

First of all many tanks again to all who helped in the move last weekend, you guys really helped me out alot. RIP Lowell's phone.

I need to get this 120g moved since I'm driving back daily to check on it and that's not good. Only a matter of time untill disaster strikes.

I'll be working on this all weekend and will plan the big stuff around help being available. I have access to a truck and will be renting a uhaul trailer for Saturday and Sunday. I think I have plenty of boxes, tubs and bins but you'll want to byobags and boxes for frags if they happen. Actually, if anyone has insulated boxes I'd like to have some extras onhand just incase.

I think Steven can pull Lowell's trailer on Saturday and Sunday. Lowell, I think we'll need to borrow your hitch, ball, and pin too for his truck.

Thanks for the tub Rick, that will be key. There will be food and bevs and with any luck nice weather.

Sorry for two threads, I just thought this would be easier to keep track of participants and details here.

So far I think I have Steven confirmed for pretty much all weekend, Lowell maybe Sunday, and maybe Monday. I'm sure I forgot someone too.

Thanks in advance !

epon is offline   Reply With Quote