View Single Post
Unread 12/27/2007, 01:11 PM   #2
kenargo
Premium Member

The Jr can control the devices in question but you will run into the 12 timer limit of you try to configure all the devices on all the components.

You be able to program 12 timers, in any configuration though (you will need 1 for the LunarSim, 2 or more for the AquaSurf (depending on the number of profiles you configure), the DC8 (8) and DC4 (4).

Your other LunarSim question; no, the LunarSim is not user dimmable; it uses the season table to set the percentage; I guess you could modify the lunar table but you would not, for example be able to have the LunarSim be bright/dim at different times during the day as your example. You can change the location (longitude, latitude of the AC3 using AquaNotes).

Click on my name to visit my homepage and access a collection of AquaController and Apex software, tips, trick and other Q&A including a link to the 'unofficial Apex new users guide' with loads of helpful information and don't forget to put a pin in my location map.

Current Tank Info: 225G, BK 300 Deluxe, Deltec PF601, Precision Marine Kalkreactor, 2-LMIII+6 pumps, SpectraPure UHE, Apex, LunarSim, Tunze 6305s. Mixed reef, clam, fish, etc.
kenargo is offline   Reply With Quote