View Single Post
Unread 04/22/2018, 06:23 PM   #119
McPuff
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisterlimonpot View Post
McPuff,
I finally read through your thread, there was a lot of ups and downs, I appreciate when hobbyist catalog their catastrophes as well as the good times, I really wish I could view the videos to see the transformation from a new tank onto its mature state.

The light rack looks good, earlier pictures show a lot of blue saturation, this new light combo takes better pictures... hehe

I love the progression of the annularis from juvenile to adulthood, I'm glad you're documenting that too. I'm tagging along for the ride. Keep up the good work!!
Thanks and much appreciated! I hope to create a series of pictures for the annularis showing the size and pattern changes with time. I just looked at some pictures last night and a month ago he was still showing vertical stripes. They are almost entirely gone now, the pectors are yellow, and the caudal has a nice yellow edge. The spots above the opercula are beginning to show and the blue diagonal stripes are really stunning a bright. It's going to be a very pretty fish (well, already is actually). I'm very glad I got a couple more angels as I have always loved them.

As for the videos, I took them down because I changed the direction of my channel.

McPuff is offline   Reply With Quote