View Single Post
Unread 03/26/2017, 05:13 PM   #37
benbarfield
Registered Member

I hate wiring electrical

Didn’t get nearly as much accomplished, as I wanted to today. Electrical really got the better of me today. But progress was made. First was opening the hole for the exhaust fan ducting to exit the house. The vent was put in place and duct taped shut so I can finish connecting the ducting.

Once again, my wonderful wife got her hands dirty with this project. She was connecting wiring to the new receptacles. Pretty good assembly line going…

The rest of the wiring was pulled through and out each unit. And receptacles attached.

Power was turned on and tested once all the electrical was connected. One of the receptacles kept tripping so it was taken apart and rewired. Works great, but I can’t fit all the wiring back in the box. I trimmed it down but still couldn’t get it in the box. Got really frustrated and decided to quit for the day. Going to get some extenders and see if that helps. Also installed the new exhaust fan switch on the ceiling. Hopefully will finish electrical and venting Thursday. Thanks for all the comments and following along so far…

benbarfield is offline   Reply With Quote