View Single Post
Unread 02/21/2007, 05:55 PM   #608
bleedingthought
Registered Member

Yeah, I was actually going to do a 2" bulkhead and inside the tank a 2" tee with the middle of the tee to the bulkhead and the two sides with a section of pipe and holes/slots all over it for the water and a cap at the end with holes as well. I figure that would definitely help with the high velocity suction. What do you think?

And as far the hole drilling this Saturday, are you coming to the meeting? I was supposed to have a 50G drilled and I was going to set it up as a second tank but have since decided to use it as a sump for a 180G setup I'm hoping to put together soon. So instead of a bunch of holes, I just need one larger hole for a return pump intake, so either 1.5" or 2". I'm not sure if I should just bring it to the meeting and have you or Shane drill it with the 1" for the sake of the presentation and when I get the 1.5" or 2" hole saw in, I'll make that hole bigger. What do you think about that one?

Sorry for the long post. This should have been a PM but it seems like this might help some other folks, too!

Thanks.

Thiago