View Single Post
Unread 08/01/2017, 12:54 PM   #77
kinggeorge818
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivingTheWorld View Post
Official understatement of 2017.

This tank is so over the top awesome from the crazy amount of MPs to the professional fish room to the ridiculous canopy to the fantastic aquascape. Thank you for doing what most of us can not afford nor are daring enough to undertake and posting the pictures online so we may live vicariously through you.

Hats off, this is one amazing build. Subscribed!

Wow your compliments have lit up my day, I love this hobby and have always had an affinity towards fish and underwater life.

My first fish was approximately 30 years ago with a Beta [emoji226] fish and it grew from there.

Back in 2009 I started my first reef tank and I found myself super addicted...I loved having such a complex world [emoji289] at my fingertips and the challenges of keeping a reef keeps me coming back!

I thank God that I've been given a good job and I've been working hard and been blessed to have the funds to make this tank and my vision come to life!

Thanks again for your supportive post!

-George

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Current Tank Info: 675 gallon tank, 220 gallon vat, 200 gallon sump, 60 gallon refugium
kinggeorge818 is offline   Reply With Quote